To bring the Living Hope of Jesus Christ to the people of Haiti by sharing the Gospel in word and in deed through undergirding the vision of the local church.
Our experience has shown us that we can accomplish much through working hand in hand with people from all different backgrounds, all with the overarching goal of lifting up the cause of Christ and ministering His Love to the people of Haiti.
- The Bible, both Old and New Testaments are the verbally inspired Word of God, without error in the autographs, and it is the final word for the church in faith, behavior, and policy.
- There is one eternal God, manifested in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. He is the only true and living God. He created the heavens and the earth and all things contained there in.
- Jesus is the Christ, perfect God in the form of a sinless man, born of a virgin, who came to seek and save lost humanity. His compassionate miracles attested to his deity and authority.
- Mankind, male and female were created mature by a direct act of God as recorded in Genesis. They were created with God-consciousness, intelligence, and moral choice for God’s glory and purposes.
- By exercising their ability to make moral decisions, having chosen to disobey God, Adam and Eve sinned, plunging the entire human race into a lost condition.
- Reconciliation with God comes only through the grace of God, through the blood atonement of Christ’s death on the cross. The imperfect efforts of a person cannot gain forgiveness. One is reconciled with God through repenting of sin, confessing Christ as Lord and believing in Him in his heart.
- Every believer is called to spread the Good News of forgiveness and reconciliation with God through Christ until He returns.
- Christ will come again in power and in glory and bring judgment and justice to the world. Satan will be defeated once and for all, and God will create a new earth.